Develop an Abundance Mindset:
Collaboration Over Competition
These ideas I am about to share with you hold the potential to enhance your business relationships and bottom line – this is an article written specifically for entrepreneurs with an open mind, self-awareness and belief that they can market themselves in a heart-centered way. In my book Be The Change: Your Guide to Elemental Growth I guide you through a year of transformation using natures cycles , as well as all my favorite tools and resources which you can also find on my website elementalgrowth.org – To keep things relevant today however, I am going to get a lot deeper into developing an abundant mindset through COLLABORATION OVER COMPETITION soon so stick around!
Did you know 80% of businesses don’t have enough customer data to build effective marketing campaigns? Knowing who your competitors are, and what they are offering, can help you to make your products, services and marketing stand out. It will enable you to set your prices competitively and help you to create your own marketing campaign. Below are the 5 steps to know your competitors:
- Write down who the top competitors are
- Monitor the way the competitors do business
- Find out as much as possible about the competitors’ customers
- Read about the competitors
- Act on the competitor data gathered
Business competition is the process of businesses competing in the same industry. Identifying your competition and staying informed about their products and services is the key to remaining competitive in the market and is crucial to scaling your profitable business. You don’t have to love your competitors, and you probably won’t, but by connecting with other businesses in your field you can open yourself to financial, educational, and charitable opportunities.
Word-of-mouth is one of your most powerful marketing tools, so get the word out by collaborating with a competitor and supporting a common goal. different from the competition. When you know your competition, differences, and strengths you can clarify your message to attract customers. Sometimes, talking with the competition helps you. You need to know your competition, so don’t be afraid to reach out to other business owners in your industry. By establishing yourself as a friendly competitor, you can learn from established businesses in your industry. Collaboration over competition encourages meaningful relationships, brainstorming and sharing ideas with like-minded people.
It all comes down to having an abundance over a scarcity mindset – which can be hard when you’re just starting out. Collaborations are easy… and finding smart, genuine, heart-centered people to collaborate with is not as hard as it sounds. You just have to choose to think abundantly. An example of this is in the coach sector, there are a dozen awesome schools producing thousands of certified coaches. A scarcity mindset may lead you to compare, judge and get caught up in the drama. Whereas an abundance mindset with allow you to believe that each new graduate is an opportunity for Elemental Growth.
When looking to create impact as an entrepreneur, we often start by asking ourselves, what is our goal? What are we trying to achieve? Who else is also trying to achieve these same goals? Entrepreneurship isn’t easy and seeing others as competitors only makes it harder. Some of my favorite benefits from collaborating includes:
- Increases your visibility
- Gets you in front of new audiences
- Gives you additional credibility
- Streamlines things
- Halves the work
- Can increase followers
- Helps grow your email list
- Make you more money
- Brings you new clients
- Introduces you to new connections
- Boost your confidence
- Increase your experience, skills and knowledge
- Can lead to financial investors / investments
- Accountability to lift each other up on a daily basis
It can be as simple as a YouTube video, writing a blog, hosting a webinar, or live event. Successful entrepreneurs have a common interest in meeting new people and building a list of contacts. Because scaling a successful business requires that you consistently make connections and form alliances. Imagine how your business would flourish if you started to view your competitor from an abundance mindset.
Sending Love & Positivity,
P.S. If you know someone who is struggling with addictive behaviors and badly wants to manifest positive change but needs some help getting there naturally, here are a couple ways I might be able to help:
- Join Our Weekly Coaching Circles! This is your chance to receive coaching from me and other recovery experts in live time. These Coaching Circles guide you to not only ditch the unhealthy addictions naturally but maintain your recovery for good.
- Get your Be The Change Guidebook for a self-guided approach to getting healthier & wealthier naturally. This is an interactive guidebook that uses nature to nurture the process of change so you can manifest positive change in all areas of your life naturally.
- Join us in Saving The Amazon Rainforest Our NEW Facebook group is an awesome place to connect on Amazonian medicine, climate change, environmental research, education and conservation projects!!!