Happy Friday, this is our second spring recipe of the season and last Friday before we begin Elemental Growth’s Spring Clean Group Coaching Event. This is a 28 day event that I host online for our members and readers. The Facebook Group is free and includes a lineup of keynote speakers and your Spring Free Food & Medicine Guide. Members receive a ton more which you can learn about here: https://elementalgrowth.org/events/
Crepes are one of Fyn’s favorite snacks anytime of the day, our Boxer Wali also loves these gluten-free, 3-ingredient, plant-based breakfast. The best part is you can make a big batch to use as desired for up to a week, or you can cook them all and store leftovers, if there is any, in your freezer for weeks to come.
2 cups gluten-free flour, 2 cups plant-based milk (or water), 2 mashed bananas, salt and cinnamon (optional).
Blend roasted, unsalted peanuts until desired texture, you can add other nuts seeds, cocoa, or natural sweeteners as you desire but from my experience simply is best.
Chia Seed Jam
Blend 2 cups of chopped fruit, 1 tbsp. lemon juice and 1 tbsp. maple syrup, and 2 tablespoons chia seeds. Chill overnight. This recipe lasts 1 week in the fridge.
Experiment with a mashed avocado topped with hemp seeds, mashed banana with cinnamon, coconut whipped cream or some of our other DIY condiments.
Let’s take a look at today’s ingredients:
- Gluten-Free Flour: there are many healthy, gluten-free alternatives to regular or wheat flour available for people with celiac disease, gluten sensitivity or those avoiding gluten for other reasons. Some gluten-free flours have more nutrients than others, making them healthier choices to include in your diet.
- Plant-based milk: Depending on which nut or seed you choose to base your plant milk from it will add a unique signature taste and nutritional qualities. Since the only other ingredient to make plant milk is water, this is also quiet hydrating for every cell in your body.
- Bananas: Bananas contain many important nutrients, moderate blood sugar levels, improve digestive health, aid weight loss, support heart health, and contain powerful antioxidants.
- Unsalted Peanuts: peanuts are a legume and high protein source (26g/100g). They are naturally sweet, especially heated and nutrition powerhouse containing calcium (9%), Iron (25%), Vitamin B-6 (15%), and Magnesium (42%).
Chia Seed Jam
- Chia Seeds: Chia Seeds deliver a massive amount of nutrients with very few calories, they are loaded with antioxidants, carbs and fiber. Chia seeds are a plant-based protein (17g), high in omega-3 fatty acids and may help you lose weight. In addition chia seeds are a quality source of calcium (63%), iron (42%), and magnesium (83%).
DISCLOSURE: The content of this Recipe Share is for general instruction only. Each person’s physical, emotional, and spiritual condition is unique. The instruction in this is not intended to replace or interrupt the reader’s relationship with a physician or other professional. Please consult your doctor for matters pertaining to your specific health and diet.
Our Promise: AFTER JUST 28 DAYS, YOU WILL HAVE FORMED A NEW, HEALTHY HABIT AND THEN YOU CAN START BUILDING ON IT!
The Basics: Align your circadian rhythm, Tune into the moon cycles, Learn healthy food strategies, Find joy in moving your body, Get access to activities & more https://elementalgrowth.org/spring-clean
Free Members: Join our free Facebook Tribe, Receive Spring Food guide, Learn new plant-based recipes, Gain health lifestyle support, 4 guest speakers https://www.facebook.com/groups/egspring
Elemental Members: Book your Breakthrough Session, Receive Spring Clean workbook, Moon Meditations, Text/Email support, Weekly Q&A
Are you interested in learning more about natural alternatives? Are you ready to enter the world of Free Food & Medicine? – Join The Tribe!
Click Here and scroll to the bottom where you will find the form and enter for your
Unsure how to implement natural alternatives into your homelife? Book your 30 minute Q&A session with Ashley and receive an invite to our next live demo where you can learn how to create two new recipes from Elemental Growth’s seasonal food guide – Book Now!