In winter we often craving warm and comforting foods such, which are often high in simple carbs, gluten and sugar. If you a vegetarian or vegan this can become a bigger challenge because meat, cheese and many condiments are not an option. What’s the alternative?
At my friends baby
Let’s take a look at today’s ingredients:
- Walnuts: Rich in antioxidants, Super plant source of Omega-3s, may decrease inflammation, promotes a healthy gut, supports a healthy weight, may aid in balancing blood sugar.
- Greens: Vitamin K, Protect bones, helps to prevent inflammatory diseases, high in antioxidants, may be one of the best cancer-preventing foods.
- Pears: Rich in important antioxidants, flavonoids, and dietary fiber, Used in treating diverticulosis, inflammation, weight loss, cardiovascular disease, high cholesterol, diabetes, aids digestion, detoxes and fights free radicals.
- Chickpeas: Rich source of vitamins, minerals and fiber, improve digestion, aid weight management and reduces the risk of several diseases. Additionally, chickpeas are high in protein and make an excellent replacement for meat in vegetarian and vegan diets.
- Tahini (Sesame Seed Butter): High in healthy fats and amino acids, great source of essential vitamins & minerals, helps regulate blood pressure & cholesterol, helps to balance hormones, can improve skin health and boosts nutrient absorption.
- Cumin: Promotes digestion, great source of Iron, may help with Diabetes, may improve blood cholesterol, promotes Weight Loss and Fat Reduction, may help with drug dependency.
- Sea Salt: Relieves rheumatoid arthritis, facilitates your entire body including elimination processes, helps to maintain the pH Balance Of Your Body, boosts your immune system, normalizes heartbeat, regulates Blood Pressure, aids Digestion and Weight Loss and balances Blood Sugar.
- Garlic: Contains Potent Medicinal Properties, called Russian pencilion and used to break fevers, kill bugs and more. Garlic can Reduce Blood Pressure, improve Cholesterol Levels and lower the risk of Heart Disease.
- Lemon: Rich source of vitamin C, protects the body from Immune system deficiencies, helps in maintaining the pH balance of the body, antibacterial, helps fight infections and acts as a detoxifying agent.
DISCLOSURE: The content of this Recipe Share is for general instruction only. Each person’s physical, emotional, and spiritual condition is unique. The instruction in this is not intended to replace or interrupt the reader’s relationship with a physician or other professional. Please consult your doctor for matters pertaining to your specific health and diet.
Click Here and scroll to the bottom where you will find the form and enter for your
Unsure how to implement natural alternatives into your homelife? Book your 30 minute Q&A session with Ashley and receive an invite to our next live demo where you can learn how to create two new recipes from Elemental Growth’s seasonal food guide – Book Now!
Are you interested in learning more about natural alternatives? Are you ready to enter the world of Free Food & Medicine? – Join The Tribe!