- Food Guide
- Recipe PDF
- Flow States
- Mindset Shift
- Positive Intel
- Confidence in being a leader
Spring coaching circles
Bonus - Additional Training
Health & Wealth Downloads
NEXT LEVEL to Elemental Growth
I am looking for coaches and founders who want to get healthier and wealthier naturally in 10-weeks. I will personally mentor you to integrate the tools you have into a profitable business, thriving body and freedom lifestyle!!!
Elemental Growth is a supportive, learning-focused environment. There are a few important rules that we take very seriously.
1. NO RANTING OR RUDENESS Do not post any rants, comments about school policies or requirements, complaints about others or the school, foul language, insults, or threats. To maintain a positive environment, we will edit or delete posts of this nature. If there is a consistent problem, we may restrict a student’s usage of the Learning Center or studies at the school. Remember that we are here to support you. If you have an issue, contact Student Success directly and confidentially through the Help Center.
2. NO MARKETING OR SELF-PROMOTION Our students are involved in many other business ventures. You will learn many ways to successfully market your businesses throughout the curriculum, but educational marketing is not permitted on our forums. Please know that all marketing posts in discussions on the Learning Center will be deleted.
3 . POST ONLY RELEVANT COMMENTS IN DISCUSSION FORUMS Each module in the Learning Center will have a discussion forum and the opportunity for you to discuss what you learned in each specific module. If you wish to discuss a topic not presented in the discussion forums, please bring it up in your Facebook group.
4. LEARNING CENTER DISCUSSION FORUM ETIQUETTE The Learning Center discussions are a great resource. However, it is important to remember it’s an online community and quite different from our daily exchanges and experiences.
To help you acclimate to the online world, here are a few Learning Center discussion forum etiquette tips.
• Type in lowercase or standard case, not in all caps. Words in ALL CAPS are difficult to read and may be interpreted as shouting, which can be offensive to other students. To emphasize something, please use *asterisks* or _underscores_.
• Remember that your face does not show. Words alone can convey sentiment, but without the benefit of tone, vocal inflection, or facial expression, they can be misinterpreted. Use descriptive wording or emoticons to ensure your meaning is clear.
• Be respectful. Appreciate that your opinion is one of many. Along the same lines, EG moderators always make a point to be respectful and positive, so please do the same in return.
• Write in regular font and use punctuation appropriately. It is difficult and distracting to read posts that have numerous punctuation marks.
• Short paragraphs with spaces between each are easier to read than long paragraphs with no breaks.