The chakras are energy centers (nadis) that are located along the spine, they govern different organs, our endraine system and regulate all the hormones in our body. They are also connected to the elements, sound vibration, color, animals and so many other things that will have you wondering “how have I never heard of this before?”. By tuning into this system I have not only found balance and healing in my life but I am also blessed with this opportunity to teach and heal others using my accumulated knowledge and experience every day.
The third of the 7 chakras is known as the Navel Center Chakra, the Manipura meaning “City of Jewels”. This is where we find pearls of clarity, wisdom, confidence, and wellbeing. The secondary chakra is called Surya (sun) and it is located at the solar plexus. Manipura is associated with A-type personalities, self-esteem, sense of purpose, personal identity, willpower, digestion, and metabolism. This is also your core of stability “fire in the belly” your willpower which gives you the energy to change, grow, and take action, this is the spark we need to get things going.
- Low self-esteem, difficulty making decisions/accepting help and feeling powerless
- Anger, grief and victim mentality make it difficult to move forward in life
- Conforming to social norms, fitting in instead of fitting out, afraid to shine
- Digestion issues, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome. eating disorders, ulcers, diabetes, issues with pancreas, liver, and colon
- Eating nutrient-dense foods, creating healthy alignment
- Comfortable with your own inherent power, empowerment
- Connected with your purpose, desire to serve in a beneficial way
- Power, self-esteem, self-image, energy, responsibility, willpower
- Taking responsibility for one’s life, taking control
- Mental abilities, forming authentic opinions and beliefs
- Making decisions, setting the direction, clarity
Balancing this energy center can provide the momentum you need to move forward and realize your full potential as a human in this world. It plays a fundamental role in the development of personal power. The key message is to trust simply your gut and take action.
Balancing Chakras in daily life:
Aromatherapy/Essential Oils: Cedarwood, cinnamon, clove, ginger, grapefruit, mandarin, sandalwood, ylang-ylang
Gemstones: Citrine, amber, tiger’s eye, peridot, yellow tourmaline, yellow topaz
Food: Fermented/probiotic foods to balance your gut biome, yellow foods such as bananas, pineapple, potatoes, turmeric and whole grains such as quinoa
Meditation: Seed mantra Ram and epic breath-of-fire breathing technique
Yoga: Sun salutation, Butt kicks, Balance poses, Core strengthening, Plank/variations
Affirmations: “I breathe in love and breathe out fear”
Nature: Stare up at the stars, cook on the bbq or an open fire, light a candle, bathe in the sun
Explore your roots: Doubt and fear are emotions which block this energy so taking the time to look at your inner compass, connect with your path and nurture your intuition in key.
Lotus with 10 petals: Each petal is decorated with a symbol representing a different sound
Body parts: Pancreas, adrenals, liver, digestion, gut, nutrition, diet
Other: Planets: Sun and Mars, Tarot: Wands, Animal: Ram, vehicle of the fire-god, Colour: Yellow
Working with the chakras is a dynamic process of regeneration, when we create balance in chakras (energy centers) we come to trust the divine intelligence of life. When you’re Restoring the power of your chakras you take your power back and, take responsibility for your health and wellbeing.
Sending Love & Positivity,
P.S. If you know someone who is struggling with addictive behaviors and badly wants to manifest positive change but needs some help getting there naturally, here are a couple ways I might be able to help:
- Join Our Weekly Coaching Circles! This is your chance to receive coaching from me and other recovery experts in live time. These Coaching Circles guide you to not only ditch the unhealthy addictions naturally but maintain your recovery for good.
- Get your Be The Change Guidebook for a self-guided approach to getting healthier & wealthier naturally. This is an interactive guidebook that uses nature to nurture the process of change so you can manifest positive change in all areas of your life naturally.
- Join us in Saving The Amazon Rainforest Our NEW Facebook group is an awesome place to connect on Amazonian medicine, climate change, environmental research, education and conservation projects!!!