So often we see these easy and convenient breakfasts advertised to us and our kids when were
Let’s take a look at today’s ingredients:
- 2 Cups Oats: They are gluten-free, nutritious, rich in antioxidants, contain a powerful soluble fiber, can lower cholesterol and protect LDL cholesterol from damage. Oatmeal ia also very filling and may help you lose weight.
- 1 Can Coconut Milk: The coconut flesh is highly nutritious and rich in fibre, vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6 and minerals including iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous.
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil: Is a superfood, can lower cholesterol, loaded with saturated fats that actually raise HDL (good) cholesterol and lower your risk of heart disease. Coconut oil may also aid in weight loss, enhance brain function, and kill bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup: Some nutrients found in pure maple syrup include; zinc, potassium, manganese, thiamine, calcium, iron, magnesium, and riboflavin.
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon: Can lower blood sugar levels, reduce heart disease risk factors and has a plethora of other impressive health benefits.
- 1 Tsp Ginger: Is an anti-inflammatory. It relieves muscle pain, settles the stomach, can help regulate blood sugar, may prevent heart disease, reduces risk of diabetes and cancer.
- 1 Tsp Nutmeg: Relieves pain, aids digestion, promotes brain health, improves skin, increases circulation and has a calming effect when consumed in smaller doses.
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract: Said to promote heart health, also adds flavor – be sure to avoid extracts that contain propylene glycol which can cause toxicity in the body.
- Cast Iron Skillet: My favorite way of cooking – the cast iron pan actually leaches iron out into your food which can be beneficial for many woman and makes you consider what else maybe leaching from new age pots & pans.
- 2-3 Pears: Rich in antioxidants, flavonoids, and dietary fiber. Pears are used for treating diverticulosis, aid weight loss, digestion and detox.
1/2 Cup Walnuts: Rich in antioxidants, super plant source of omega-3s, promotes gut health, can reduce risk of developing some kinds of cancers, supports weight loss, and balanced blood pressure.
Click Here and scroll to the bottom where you will find the form and enter for your
Unsure how to implement natural alternatives? Book your 30 minute Q&A session with Ashley and receive an invite to our next live demonstration where I will show you how to create two new recipes from Elemental Growth’s seasonal food guide – Book Now!
Are you interested in learning more about natural alternatives? Are you ready to enter the world of Free Food & Medicine? – Join The Tribe!