You may be avoiding eggs because your allergic, vegan or don’t believe in factory farming/have access to farm fresh eggs. To make your own own egg free omelette or scrabble you simple add equal parts water and chickpea flour to your veggies (usually about 2tb each). You can also add black salt to get more of an eggy taste but we leave this out. This is no doubt a yummy natural alternative!
Let’s take a look at today’s ingredients:
- Coconut Oil: High in healthy saturated fats that have different effects than most other fats in your diet. These fats can boost fat burning and provide your body and brain with quick energy. They also raise the good HDL cholesterol in your blood, which is linked to reduced heart disease risk.
- Onion: Packed nutrient-dense vitamins and minerals, also low in calories. May benefit heart health, loaded with antioxidants, contains cancer fighting compounds, helps control blood sugar. May boost bone density and beneficial for you guy and digestion.
- Broccoli: Packed with vitamins, minerals and essential antioxidants that protect our bodies from cancer and inflammation.
- Asparagus: Low in calories and a great source of nutrients, including fiber, folate and vitamins A, C and K. Additionally, eating asparagus has a number of potential health benefits, including weight loss, improved digestion, healthy pregnancy outcomes and lower blood pressure.
- Black Salt: Indian black salt, also known as kala namak or sanchal, is a type of Indian volcanic rock salt. Indian black salt has a very distinctive sulfurous taste, often compared to hard-boiled egg yolks. Used as an alternative to table salt this can cure constipation and bloating, treat joint disorders, aid weight loss, cure respiratory problems, gas and heartburn.