It’s time to look at what it means to be healthy in a different light. Elemental Growth is bridging the gap between mind, body, and spirit so you will become more full in all areas of your life. With Ashley’s support and uniquely integrative approach to recovery you will heal yourself naturally.
- Addiction is affecting humanity through; Alcohol, Tobacco, Pain Killers, Anxiety and Depression Medications, Smartphones, Caffeine, Food-Like Products, Sugar, Shopping, Gambling, Plastic Surgery, Tanning, Social Media, Sex, Porn, Masturbation, Methadone, Amphetamine, Crystal Meth, Binge Eating, Not Eating, Behavior (negative thinking, repeating self destructive patterns), Relationships (codependency / narcissism), Video Games, Nail Biting, Pimple Picking, Cutting, Business, Fitness…
- An estimated 13.5 million people in the world take opioids (opium-like substances), including 9.2 million who use heroin. Opiates, account for 18% of the admissions for drug and alcohol treatment in the US according to DrugFreeWorld.org and it’s only risen since Covid-19.
- The rates of relapse for addiction is 40 to 60 percent at best and approximately 80-90% of documented addicts experience at least one relapse in the first three years following addiction treatment.
- Alcohol kills 2.8 million people globally each year. Still, less than 20% of patients who receive treatment for alcoholism remain alcohol-free for an entire year. Additionally the CDC states that tobacco use causes more than 7 million deaths per year and most who make the decision to quit will relapse in the first three months.
- The World Health Organization claims that of the 27 million severe drug addicts worldwide, only 1 in 5 has access to the care they need. Which opens the question, how many other kinds of recovering addicts are struggling to find a solution to get happy and healthy naturally?
The Book That Uses Nature to Nurture!
In this book, Ashley guides you through a year of transformation. Like a Farmers Almanac for the human being, this is a self-guided approach to living a healthier & wealthier life using natures cycles to nurture the process of change. This guidebook enables you to implement the sustainable health and lifestyle changes you wish to manifest.
You Will Learn How to:
- Allow new opportunity & wisdom by aligning to nature
- Embrace positive change, even if you have failed before
- Nourish your mind, body & soul in the way you truly need
- Live fully, purposefully and with great passion for life
- Set actionable goals that you can stay accountable to
- Manifest the healthy & wealthy lifestyle you are seeking
- Connect to source energy to maximize synchronicity naturally
‘Be The Change’ is an exceptionally raw and relatable book, I was eager to read on and see how the authors story and knowledge can help me and many others. The author clearly has a talent and desire to help people find a path to better themselves and the world around them.
– Jessica Bolinger, Mom, RDH