Do any of these describe you?
- You know your purpose, a story to tell and have developed a set of skills that this world badly needs, but you’re stuck when it comes to taking action on your passion.
- You want to feel completely whole in all areas of your life: career, health, relationships and spirituality but finding balance and staying accountable has been a struggle.
- You know that in some ways you are stuck right now but continue putting your own self-care and introspection aside for activities that are not serving you.
- You know you were meant for a life of freedom – a life where you make a real impact.
If you are ready to be the change you have been wishing to manifest, you are in the right place.
Attention growth focused community!
This is your chance to receive all inclusive group coaching from me and other addiction experts in live time. These Coaching Circles guide you to ditch the unhealthy addictions naturally. We created this opportunity because we saw a growing need for integration, accountability and holistic therapies during these ever-changing times.
You will learn how to:
- Allow new opportunity & wisdom by aligning to nature
- Embrace positive change, even if you have failed before
- Nourish your mind, body & soul in the way you truly need
- Live fully, purposefully and with great passion for life
- Set actionable goals that you can stay accountable to
- Manifest the healthy & wealthy lifestyle you are seeking
- Connect to source energy to maximize synchronicity naturally
The Book That uses nature to nurture!!!
In this book, Ashley guides you through a year of transformation. Like a Farmers Almanac for the human being, this is a self-guided approach to living a healthier & wealthier life using natures cycles to nurture the process of change. This guidebook enables you to implement the sustainable health and lifestyle changes you wish to manifest.
‘Be The Change’ is an exceptionally raw and relatable book, I was eager to read on and see how the authors story and knowledge can help me and many others. The author clearly has a talent and desire to help people find a path to better themselves and the world around them.
– Jessica Bolinger, Mom, RDH