- Top addictions (stats from the USA): Tobacco (nicotine) Over 40 Million, Alcohol 18 Million, Marijuana 4.2 Million (behavioral addiction, cannabis itself in non-addictive), Painkillers 1.8 Million, Cocaine 821,000, Heroin 426,000, Benzodiazepines 400,000, Stimulants 329,000, Inhalants 140,000 and Sedatives (barbiturates) 78,000.
- Additional addictions affecting humanity: Smartphones, Caffeine, Sweets (high in carbs, fats, and sugar), Shopping, Gambling, Plastic Surgery, Tanning, Exercise, Social Media, Sex, Porn, Masterbation, Methadone, Amphetamine, Crystal Meth, Food (binge eating / not eating), Behavior (negative thinking, repeating self destructive patterns), Relationships (codependency / narcissism), Video Games, Risky behavior, Nail Biting or Picking, Pimple Popping, Cutting.
- An estimated 13.5 million people in the world take opioids (opium-like substances), including 9.2 million who use heroin. Opiates, account for 18% of the admissions for drug and alcohol treatment in the US according to DrugFreeWorld.org
- The abuse of tobacco, alcohol, and illicit drugs is costly to our Nation, exacting more than $740 billion annually in costs related to crime, lost work, productivity and health care according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
- The rates of relapse for drug addiction is 40 to 60 percent and approximately 80-90% of addicts experience at least one relapse in the first three years following addiction treatment
- Alcohol kills 2.8 million people globally each year. Still, less than 20% of patients who receive treatment for alcoholism remain alcohol-free for an entire year.
- Only 5% of those who don’t seek professional treatment for meth addiction will still be clean after 3 years.
- The World Health Organization claims that of the 27 million severe drug addicts worldwide, only 1 in 5 has access to the care they need.
Join Our Weekly Coaching Circles!
This is your chance to receive all inclusive group coaching from Ashley and other recovery experts in live time. These Coaching Circles guide you to not only ditch the unhealthy addictions naturally but maintain your recovery for good. We created this opportunity because we saw a growing need for accountability and alternatives to the 12-step program.
The Book That Uses Nature to Nurture!
In this book, Ashley guides you through a year of transformation. Like a Farmers Almanac for the human being, this is a self-guided approach to living a healthier & wealthier life using natures cycles to nurture the process of change. This guidebook enables you to implement the sustainable health and lifestyle changes you wish to manifest.
You Will Learn How to:
- Allow new opportunity & wisdom by aligning to nature
- Embrace positive change, even if you have failed before
- Nourish your mind, body & soul in the way you truly need
- Live fully, purposefully and with great passion for life
- Set actionable goals that you can stay accountable to
- Manifest the healthy & wealthy lifestyle you are seeking
- Connect to source energy to maximize synchronicity naturally
‘Be The Change’ is an exceptionally raw and relatable book, I was eager to read on and see how the authors story and knowledge can help me and many others. The author clearly has a talent and desire to help people find a path to better themselves and the world around them.
– Jessica Bolinger, Mom, RDH